Greetings! Thanks for coming to my homepage.
I am currently a second-year Ph.D. candidate in the School of Computing, Macquarie University, Australia, supervised by Dr. Jia Wu and Prof. Jian Yang. Previously, I obtained my M.Res. (Master of Research) from Macquarie University, Australia in 2020, and my B.E. from Southwest University, China in 2018.
My research interests include Data Mining, Graph Mining, Anomaly Detection, and Social Network Analysis.
- 09/2022: One paper on graph anomaly detection with Xiaoxiao is accepted as a regular paper by IEEE ICDM 2022 (acceptance rate: 9.77%).
- 08/2022: Invited to present a poster in VLDB 2022 for our paper eRiskCom: An E-commerce Risky Community Detection Platform (Poster).
- 08/2022: Our GitHub repository Awesome-Deep-Community-Detection gets 200 stars!
- 03/2022: Our survey A Comprehensive Survey on Community Detection with Deep Learning is published by IEEE TNNLS (early access here).
- 02/2022: Our paper has been awarded Most Influential IJCAI Papers (Ranked 4th among IJCAI-20 papers).
- IJCAI-20: Deep Learning for Community Detection: Progress, Challenges and Opportunities
- 01/2022: Our paper eRiskCom: An E-commerce Risky Community Detection Platform is published by The VLDB Journal (here).
- 11/2021: Invited to serve as PC member for the IJCAI-ECAI 2022 Survey Track.